Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Five is the number that I dream about

Check out my iPod article in The Big Green!

Listened to the new Rogue Wave today...it's pre-ordained that I should like it, and I can admit...Descended Like Vultures is actually a decent ablum through the first listen. What the second listen holds, only the future can tell...

However, at this point it's got nothing on Broken Social Scene. Find me a rock track from 2005 that pumps you up more than "Windsurfing Nation", and I'll try to split the coast in half with my face.

Broken Social Scene-Windsurfing Nation

2 comments:

Just Haircuts and Jackets said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just Haircuts and Jackets said...

I think we've got the start of quite the "pump-up" (as much as I really hate that term) mix going here. I've been digging on "16 Military Wives" and "Let the Cool Goddess..." for quite some time. Definite highlights of the 2005 musical year.